90% Natural | Vegan | Ethically Sourced | Cold-Pressed
Gently exfoliate your skin with this Ugandan Arabica coffee beauty bar soap, which stimulates blood flow to the skin, improving firmness and evening out tone. It is combined with Nilotica shea butter, coconut oil and sunflower seed oil, to leave skin feeling smooth and firm without the dry or tight feeling many soap bars can leave.
- Caffeine stimulates blood flow to the skin improving firmness and evening skin tone.
- Nilotica Shea improves the skins natural barrier and is non-comedogenic.
- Naturally high in Vitamin A and E which fight the signs of ageing.
Benefits of Nilotica Shea
The shea nut is cold pressed (extracted with water) to release high quality, rich and creamy butter, whilst retaining its natural nutrients:
- OLEIC ACID: deeply moisturises and improves skin elasticity.
- VITAMIN A (retinoid): Boosts cell regeneration, reduces fine lines and pores and evens skin tone.
- VITAMIN E (tocopherol): Anti-oxidant protecting skin from environmental and UV damage.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: does not block pores.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum, Sodium Lactate, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Benzyl Alcohol
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love this soap!! The natural exfoliants made my skin so soft. I also really loved the packaging and that the products are ethically sourced. I will definitely be buying more!
Love the shea coffee arabica soap and have been using it in the shower. It's exfoliating, smells great and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. I've also been using the shea coconut and honey soap daily and seen a real improvement to my skin. My favourite thing about them is that they are ethically sourced and all natural ingredients.