91% Natural | Ethically Sourced | Cold-Pressed
With a blend of honey and the soothing properties of coconut milk, this beauty bar soap containing is formulated for acne prone skin. Designed to gently cleanse and restore balance to acne prone and irritated skin, this beauty soap bar can be used as a facial and body cleanser. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Honey is a clarifying ingredient that helps to control breakouts
- Coconut milk is high in Vitamin C and helps soothe irritated skin
- Nilotica Shea improves the skins natural barrier and is non-comedogenic
Benefits of Nilotica Shea
The shea nut is cold pressed (extracted with water) to release high quality, rich and creamy butter, whilst retaining its natural nutrients:
- OLEIC ACID: deeply moisturises and improves skin elasticity.
- VITAMIN A (retinoid): Boosts cell regeneration, reduces fine lines and pores and evens skin tone.
- VITAMIN E (tocopherol): Anti-oxidant protecting skin from environmental and UV damage.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: does not block pores.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Husk Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Honey, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely soap very silky and smooth brought as like natural soaps rather than chemicals. And good ethics. Coconut milk can be good for blemishes and shea leaves my skin very soft. Feel clean and fresh after using
Smells amazing and feels great on the skin. Ethically sourced = win for humanity and me
I've only used this for a few weeks and can already notice the difference in my skin. It's worked wonders on my acne and hasn't dried out my skin which is great!
Great natural product that cleanses and leaves your face feeling fresh. Been using this soap for just a week and can already see the difference.